Titans Embarrassed by Broncos in 35-10 Loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

It looked like we had our turf shoes on and no cleets. It just seemed like everything was going bad at once. Guys were slippin around all over and when they weren't doing that they were makin terrible penalties. I think the Broncos did some game planning too.. Aside from a few minor things that were out of our control, we looked like crap. Offense and defense.

Frankly, they looked coached and we didn't.

Like 've already said. I haven't given up hope but it looked bad.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans started off well in 1999, it was the year the Titans lost the AFCC game that they started poorly

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I was refering to pre-season and how that the pre-season record didn't matter. We were 1-3 in the pre-season before having a great year.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't think the preseason record matters at all. What matters is how you look and how you look on the first three possesions you have and how you defend on the first three possesions the other team has. (IMO) The rest is pretty much gravy and unless you are deep in rebuilding. (like us) The whole second half doesn't matter. I'm looking ahead to the game Saturday night for the most part.

Now, after what happened to us and after what happened to the Falcons...(beaten badly as well, looked poor) There should be two teams out there both trying to win some face. If the Falcons do to us pretty much the same to us as the Broncos did, but at home... if alarm bells do not sound then your insurance agent should get a call. I don't give a hoot or hollar what the Falcons are ranked in terms of running yards. It's time to show that someone can play.

Climer needs to run an article on JS.

I'm having doubts about Volek as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar