Titans Embarrassed by Broncos in 35-10 Loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:nono:

Attached Files:

2. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I wonder if theres gonna be a playmaker like Bush but at a different position for number overall pick next draft

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm the wrong person to ask. Since Tennessee has had the Titans I have paid less and less attention to college football with each passing year. I don't even know half of the big name players coming up. I'd be hard pressed even to name a few. When draft time approaches I go and read up on the names that end up being dropped and look at mocks when they come out. I don't know jack about evaluating talent over time in the NCAA. I let espn do my thinking for me on that. Yes, I know that is bad.

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

To me,the only thing more embarrassing than the way the team played is the way some of you guys ( fans..right) are so quick to turn on them.

If they get the stuffin' beat out of them by the Jets, and start 0-6...Then I'll apologize and say you're right...

And what's Fisher supposed to say to the press...Should he throw his team under the bus...I'm sure he has a few other things to say to the players in private.

Like the rest of you, I've seen the team be very good and very bad (1998-2005) But like a child gone bad I still love 'em...and hope for better days.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's amazing, last week the giddiness in here had some Titan fans berating other Titan fans if they didn't believe we could win every game on the schedule.

This week we see some of those same Titan fans scouting college football for next years #1 pick.

I suppose if the Titans look good against Atlanta, next week they'll be predicting what teams we'll face in the Playoffs.

:suspect:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Who's turning on them? People are just talking about what they saw and it wasn't pretty. We are all here for better or for worse so let's not start up that there is a carpet bagging mentality going on or mutiny or the like. These people have been calling for Swartzie's head since I joined a year ago. The long term viability of Chris Brown has been called into question numerous times. All this game has done has revived some arguments from last season.

I haven't seen anyone posting here saying, "screw them. they are crap. pac is a thug, vince is a tard. brown is a wuss and henry is a druggie. What a bunch of losers! I'm going back to being a _____ fan."

This losing crap gets old. People are hungry to see something, anything that says things are looking up. I've never seen an exhibition game that exposed just how sorry a team is more than the game that I tuned into last night. That was horrible and now we have lost Odom for extended time. Yes I have read the frontpage and I see there is a brand new thread for it but Odom is hurt bad. He is no good to us until after the bye. He might be done for the season. His knee buckled bad. We are in trouble upfront and unless we get someone (#99 Long is out) we are freakin' screwed. Teams will run at us at 5 yards a pop all day long and beat us to death with a RB rotation. There will be no need to throw the ball against us.

Imagine playing Madden without play calling and just sitting in 4-3 without calling a coverage or blitz... that is what it is going to look like unless something drastic is done post haste. Once again, no one is turning on the team. If anything, the team is turning on certain coaches. One thing is certain. People are freaking out and that's ok. That is a sure sign that one cares... to freak out. Steve McNair freaked me out and see how wrong I was about that. :hmm:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

once again :applause:

there are a lot of fairweather fans here.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

After you, sweetheart...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

dangit. I just thought better of that and deleted...

You do not understand my disposition. I'll just leave it at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar