Titans early Xmas present................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

no one is going to the game...........As of this AM there is 19,000 tix left according to Buffalo radio station WGR............look for me because i will be there.............i should be easy to spot dressed in a Titans Santa suit

Re: How many tickets are left for the Tenn. game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19,000 according to WGR this morning.

Probably safe to say this one will be blacked out.

2. titanfan24

titanfan24 Guest

Bongo, what has happened to the fan base in Buffalo

They used to be among the most loyal fans anywhere. Add to that, they were kind of a surrogate team to the Toronto market, 90 minutes away. I know Wilson has been on a crusade to get more revenue sharing between the big market and small market teams, but to see them have 15,000 empties on Christmas Eve is a bit shocking!! I could certainly see them moving to LA or Toronto if this situation doesn't improve.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

they have had several blackouts this yr because they have one of the bigger capacities in the league..................still 19K empties really takes some Mojo away

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey Bongo, I'll be at the game on Sunday too. I'll be wearing my Pacman jersey :) Typically, I spent a fortune during the summer to ensure that I got decent seats, now I find out that there will be plenty of good seats available come game time. Looks like the relatively mild weather will hold out and I won't be freezing my nads off as expected (I'm hoping for no freezing rain... every game I've attended at Rich Stadium has either had sleet or rain.... yuck).

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I thought this thread was going to be about elfinmagic :))

6. I don't understand why so many Bills fans would stay home considering their recent hot streak.

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Xmas..............only one i can think of.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

looks as though they have some true fans up there :baghead:

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Surprised that people would stay away just because it's Christmas Eve...what a great time to enjoy the time off supporting your team.

10. If it were Christmas Day or Christmas Eve, I could understand it. But the Christmas Eve day? Is everybody in the Buffalo area going to Florida for the holidays?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar