Titans Draft Contest?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

SK - Are you doing the annual Titans draft contest?

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no what is it?

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm sure he is, usually doesn't start until a couple of days before, so we can get all the rumors in.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what is it???

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah someone please fill me in on this. I just joined last November so I'm kind of new to this stuff.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

You just try to predict who the Titans will draft. It is fun to see what everybody guesses and rarely do many people get more than 2 or 3 names right.

7. That's the plan. I've been busy lately, but I'd like it to be open to the public a week before the draft.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

where can i enter?
    or do i have to wait til a week before the draft, if not can i get the web page please, unless it is here at gotitans.com, im hosting a Draft Challenge right now, i think gotitans.com is going to hook the winner up with 1000 free posts or something.

By the way 6/10 of 1000 posts achieved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar