Titans @ Dolphins Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Chris is going to hold out next year for the bank, and he should. they gave kerry over 5 million this year. WTF! Cecil cant X and O. And Fisher has given us 17 years of bulls***

2. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Thank you titans for a totally noninspired performance. D was atrocious and the offensive gameplan once again blew chunks. Whoever is calling the offense whether it's heimerdinger or jeff needs to be punched right between the eyes.

3. titantrusince82

Cleveland is way better than us right now

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It is but this is a game that seperates us from being a real contender and a fake. We are clearly not a contender if we play like this with this kind of idiotic coaching. How could nobody see Collins cant even throw a spiral!!!!!!!!!

5. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

we deserve to lose this game!

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

i don't see how Fish decided Kerry was healthier than Vince. thats definitely not how it looked.

7. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

You are a fool if you think this team is even close to ready for the playoffs. We have only won one game against a legit team all year (Giants). We were exposed as the posers this team has been for years. Peace out see you boyz in April for the draft. This team does not deserve my Sunday afternoons anymore better to spend it with my kids anyways my advice tot he rest of you as well.

8. titantrusince82

Steve Mcnair is not walking threw that door. Bruce Matthews is not walking threw that door. Albert Haynesworth could have, but is not walking threw that door. Hopefully after the season, Jeff will be walking out of that door

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Couldn't of said it better myself. :thumb:

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

This performance today was pitful, period!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar