Titans Dirtiest Team in the League?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Yossarian, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, o-linemen pretty much just cheat. they hold, they go for the knees, they punch ect.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

If this was true payton manning would be on a wheel chair.
    Take him out and we win every single year.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Looks like a list of some great players.

4. iQon

iQon Starter

This whole finger pointing game by the players is all pot calling the kettle black. Ironically, the biggest whiners are the one's who get caught on camera the most.

I can't believe Finn's on there though. I think he gets the Ward treatment. A lot of bitter guys who got laid out, think he didn't do it legitimately. I respect both. But ultimately, we know whose one up.......

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hines ward hurts guys with perfectly legal blocks but he is a dirty player because of how he hits guys. He gets many of those big hits right at the end of a play and behind the play. He hits guys who are not looking etc.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RRmLcOkHuUE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RRmLcOkHuUE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This hit is typical. He by passes a player closer to the ball to get a killer shot on ed reed who didn't see it coming. Instead of getting under reeds pads and decleating him he purposely goes for the head to hurt him. I consider that dirty! Note the score of the game.

6. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I'm sorry, but that was funny to me. Maybe I'm biased because he was one of the people who tried to break CJ in half, but I enjoying seeing any of the Ratbirds on the ground in pain. No matter who is doing the punishing.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

We're number 1!
    We're number 1!

8. TitanInCA

TitanInCA Camp Fodder

I'll admit I've seen Mawae do some things and thought 'That's not cool' whether they were legal or not, but I've never seen Finnegan do anything except hit hard and run his mouth, which I like but only because he's on my team.

The Ravens get my vote because of the playoff game last year, but the Steelers get one too because in that opener this year, one player after another was leading with their shoulder while diving into CJ's knees and ankles; you could actual see him avoiding planting his feet at the end of runs because he knew what they were trying to do. Granted, it's not illegal but has an obvious intent to injure.
    I actually respected Palomalu until I saw him repeatedly doing it and I was screaming at the tv that al and chris were saying nothing about it but I guess announcers rarely do. Then Palomalu got injured and I was like 'karma's a b*tch, huh?'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar