Titans deserve better props than what the media gives us.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by selever2000, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's been like this since like forever.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i like the whole flying under the rader thing.. but sometimes, i do wish i can see more highlights on espn or something...

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

The thing that pisses me off is the fact that I cant see any games this year(legally) because of the small market theory. After the 13-3 season we were on every other week up here.

4. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

LOL. I have said that re: Romo since the moment I heard about the punctured lung. I worked as an RN on a cardiothoracic floor. Now, it is possible that Romo's pneumothorax (the medical term) was so incredibly minute that it held no danger and was not detectable on x-ray, but I have never seen a person with a pneumo who wasn't hooked up to a chest tube for at least one day. I screamed "BS!" at the top of my not-punctured lungs. All part of Jerry's spin machine to make his zero a hero again. And it worked...for a week or two.

ON topic: My son (18) gets so upset every time he watches SNF or MNF halftime shows and they don't include anything about the Titans. Seriously, Jared Cook's TD run was worthy of the fastest 3 minutes or whatever Berman calls it. He says, "The Titans could win the SB and the spend the whole post-game talking about how the other team blew the game."

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yep....I thought so. Oh...they had a colored chart/ diagram showing what a collapsed lung looks like and everything.
    I can't believe that NONE of the talking heads said anything about it.
    You are the professional....I'm just a dumb musician :D but for a grown man to sit on tv and say...."He played football with a collapsed lung" is ridiculous.
    It is not possible.

6. Coov

Coov Starter

Like it matters... but ESPN has us at number 8 on the Power Rankings.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

If we are #8 in the power rankings for the whole NFL, then I would have to believe we are at least a Top 3 team in the AFC.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Disrespected

Small market

Disrespected

Small market

Yawn.

Does anybody stop whining? You don't have to start a new post on the subject there are hundreds already out there. Find one and run with it. Nobody is going to wet themselves because we beat the Broncos and Browns. Maybe after we beat the Steelers people will begin to notice us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar