Titans deserve better props than what the media gives us.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by selever2000, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

When we win the SB this year, it will only be because Manning is hurt and the Texans flopped. :logo:

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Chris Berman didn't even mention us on the MNF Halftime show. Lame.

3. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Only wins will hush the doubters.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

After hearing about losing streaks, VY, Fisher, Chris Johnson holdout, Kenny Britt, etc seemingly every day on PTI/Around the Horn etc for the last few years.... I don't mind the silence. :)

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It is pretty lame hearing about the Panthers all day when they're 0-2, while our team is 1-1.

But with no Fisher, no Vince, no big runs by C.J., the media has no idea what to even say about us.

6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea, get use to it. It's been like this for years. Like other people are saying, I don't mind being underneath the radar. :cool:

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

You should know better by now.

According to the so called experts, the Titans had 0% chance of winning this game. The mighty Ravens were supposed to come in and completely annihilate the Titans. Unfortunately, this armageddon scenario didn't pan out... so they were forced to come up with all these excuses about how the Ravens gave the game away.

It's just human nature. It's always easier to blame others or make excuses for your mistakes rather than simply admit that you were wrong.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I feel like since ESPN got it all wrong in the Titans game, that they're covering that up by not showing or talking Titans. Normally they show all 15-16 games of the week, but for some reason our stuff can't be found.. I watched Sports Center 3 times before I found our game being talked about. First Take had us on for a second or two.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This exact same complaint comes up every year.

Whether Titans fans want to admit it or not, this is a small market team. It's also a team that hasn't gone deep into the playoffs in about a decade.

There will be little attention until the Titans are a perennial playoff team. Deal with it.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I look at the power rankings from week to week just for poops and giggles.

This week's are hilarious. The Eagles are ahead of the Falcons. Some of the teams ahead of us are head-scratching to say the least.

Texans are #5 in a classic ESPN Houston gay fest. Have fun in New Orleans this Sunday, Kubiak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar