Titans DC Jerry Gray counting on big day from C.J.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Hope you wore knee pads during your visit. Don't want carpet burns

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

This thread will still be up on gameday. Remember your post.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

CJ being effective on Sunday is critical as it will be for the entire season if the Titans are to take their game to the next level.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If CJ has a big game this weekend he could be off to a great year. With Britt back in the mix the offense will really be opened up and he'd probably have even more room as the season progressed. I could see the Pats loading the box this week to keep CJ in check and Locker from srambling, but I do have confidence in Locker and the running game could open up in the 2nd half.

If they load the box we've finally got some weapons who can make them pay down the field. If our WR's catch the ball (unlike pre-season), we'll def be able to move the chains this weekend.

I haven't been nervous about a game in quite a while, but I'm a little nervous about this one because I have high expectations of our team. We've got the talent to be a very dangerous football team. But like other posters and the coaches are saying, its gonna take solid play in all 3 phases of the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Oh Lord so they admit we cant score enough points so they want to run the clock out. I see fisher ball is still in the air.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Or he thinks CJ can get us 1st downs and burn some clock so the defense stays off the field. I wouldn't necessarily call it a knock on Locker.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If CJ doesn't have a big game we could be in for another bad year.

If anyone watched the Dallas/NYG game, you saw terrible run blocking, but yet both RBs were able to find creases and still Bradshaw got to 75 and Murray had a big night, I hope CJ was taking notes on how REAL NFL RBs run the ball.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Before I even read your post I knew it was a negative one. But hey, we need both sides of the coin.

So 75 yards is an impressive night? Anything over 75 is a solid day for CJ? Just want to make sure we have our benchmark set.

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

After last season you can only assume CJ wont get many first downs. He has to prove otherwise
    And the coaches are fools to think the run game is fixed when they
    havent even played since last season.

Cj is broken until proven otherwise.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

CJ produced the last half of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar