Titans cuts thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Nickey is our Albatross. He will be here until he retires ...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

or until he loses those farm animal pictures with jeff fisher in them

3. karamello

karamello Camp Fodder

Drafting a guy and cutting him (Cary Williams) seems like a huge waste and admitting to whiffing on a pick. At least putting him on the PS for a season saves you some face AND he knows me may turn out to be a SP teams stud. The dude has been hurt since day one. Give'em a chance to heal....look like he was starting to see the field till he had to chase down the Raiders Echemandfdwfedsu and he sprinted towards him, got midway and pulled up lame.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Who cares about saving face? If there is another CB cut from another team that is PS eligible that they think is better they are stupid not to bring that guy in. Obviously if they see the great potential in the kid that many on this board see he will probably get signed to the PS. Either way saving face on a 7th round pick should be irrelevant in their decision.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, I mean he doesn't even have a religion named after him...

6. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Hey, Bittitan53279.. I am also a fan of Batman.. (Joker) style.. I am bored at home today, kids and wife are all gone.. and I just started drinking beer. Any way, not to deter from this topic.. but I made you a new av - sig.. if you would like it.

WAB

[​IMG]

:wink2:

7. monsta

monsta Guest

The Titans are no strangers of dropping later round picks before the season even starts.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Can't believe Joiner is gone. Along with Vaughn!

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd like to see Joiner make the PS.

10. reo

reo Starter

Joiner, Cole and C.Williams are all very good PS canditates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar