Titans cuts thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

just now ? it's kinda felt that way for awhile
    what this organization has against a quality receiver corps eludes me
    go ahead, have a potent rushing attack, but have a strong air assault to back it up; since the absence of a good passing game puts more pressure on the run game

then again, last time 'Dinger was around, he had Volek and Bennett setting record paces .... be nice to see that again, but I'm not seeing it with this group.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So pretty much if J-Mac gets hurt Hawkins will be our starter. sad

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Why the freak is Pooh Williams on the team?? Wasn't Ealy our leading receiver in the pre-season? From what I saw, he wasn't a star, but he was somewhat consistent and has potential. Not to mention he would be a lot cheaper to keep. PAUL WILLIAMS IS A BUST! Why are we keeping him.

As far as Roydell goes, I understand that he's hurt, but we didn't need to cut him. He stepped up big time last year and proved he could be a valuable asset. I keep going back to the clutch catch he made late in the Huston game on the sideline. He prevented the loss. Can you imagine if we would actually lost to the Texans? I don't even want to think about it.

Our FO is ridiculous!

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

Darrius Heyward-bey Please!!!!!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Can Roydell go ahead and have the surgery to get the screw removed? It might help him be in better shape for next season...

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Slightly off this topic, but did anyone else notice that Courtney Roby made the team in Indy? I guess Dungy see's something there with Manning throwing the rock to him.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

^^ To be honest, Manning can make any receiver look good. Roby actually had an awesome catch last week. He made sportcenter!

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Exactly true. Poor Roydell got screwed by the timing of his injury. Hope he makes somewhere else.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

To think about the Roydell cut differently. This kind of means the Brandon Jones had a good off-season if he stayed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar