Titans cuts thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rumors will begin to trickle out today so I thought it wise to create just one thread on the cuts instead of having some in the Titans forum and others in the rumors forum. KFFL sometimes gets some bites as does the local media before the "official" team release is made.

If you hear of a cut, post it here with the source if you can.

I'll be away this weekend so won't be able to post anything on the front page on it.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

A young DT has been cut. A nurse told me, but I'm not supposed to tell.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I heard of a very SURRISING cut, but I was sworn to secrecy. I really hate this part of the game.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Mookie cut is a stunner. Guess that leaves us with al, TB, JJ and Vickerson?

Gotta say that scares me.

5. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I heard of the craziest cut ever, but I'm not at liberty to say who, so I don't really know why I thought it would be a good idea to post this right now. Oh well...

:rolleyes:

6. TitanJeff

There are always a few surprises. Hopefully, some of these guys can get back on the practice squad.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow, I heard this crazy rumor of someone being cut, but I'm not allowed to tell anybody.

:clown::clown:

8. TitanJeff

You gonna be in BIIIIIIIIIG trouble. :ha:

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ah crap I was just cut!

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This thread is the biggest tease ever. I wish I could neg rep a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar