Titans cuts on Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Velasco was just bad in the preseason. I'm not really surprised.

Guys who can play all three interior spots on this roster; Rob Turner, Brian Schwenke and Chris Spencer.

Velasco was expendable.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Man the skins kept 4 QBs on their 53...

Must be planning to trade one
  3. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

Im still a little shocked Khalid Wooten got cut but doesn't seem like others seem to surprised by that? (practice squad maybe?)
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

did he really do anything to stand out?

I admit it seems kind of odd, its not like we have the depth.
  5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

If we cut anyone it should be Reynaud.
  6. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

I had no idea because I dont get Titan games but yeah I know I havent heard much about him at all during preseason. I just thought a big body type corner was intriguing but obviously did nothing to show he was even worth depth.
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Amazon has a special promotion going on with Madden 25. If you buy it from Amazon at $100 instead of the usual $60, you get a full season of NFL Sunday ticket for your computer, tablet, or other mobile device.

Considering that Sunday ticket usually costs about $300+ this is an amazing deal. My copy arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to be able to follow my team through every game for the first time!This promotion is a god send for out of market fans. Oh yeah, I hear the game is ok too lol.
  8. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

Yah wow sounds almost too good of a deal jez

I would only watch it on my tv though not a big computer tablet football guy .. I ordered "red zone" for xfinity but I realize thats not the whole game just live and highlights of scoring plays - have family and friends who have the ticket so i assume ill watch some titan games all the way ... They give me acid indigestion anyways watching full titan games so maybe small doses is best for me
  9. Msut10

Msut10 Special Teams Standout

I did this and watched the 4th preseason game. I then sold madden to a friend for 50 bucks..
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hooking up your laptop or pc to your tv via HDMI cable is a viable option. I was also able to pick up a cheap little cable that allows me to duplicate my phone's screen to my tv so in essence I can watch the game using my phone and keeping my laptop free. Sounds like you have other options though so enjoy the season!