Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Crushed by Jaguars 37-7

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    How about Vince Young saving 4 pts with his tackle. That's bad when that's the biggest play your qb had.

i love these stinkin' titans.

i don't know about you but my *** is sore after that one.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I blame the coaches because this team looked neither prepared nor motivated to play today. Coaching is more than just play calling.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Oh yay I cannot wait for the Giants and Colts games.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Broken record...

If i said that exact same thing gunny would be having a cow about how i'm a fair weather fan.

His idea of being a real fan is calling fisher the best coach in league history and calling peyton manning a homo. I would expect as much from an 8 year old.. Not an adult..
  4. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
  5. TNThunder Guest

Vince really has some speed. I think we should convert him to WR, just like the Jags did with Matt. I am only half kidding......
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Well, I try not to name call posters, but I probably do sometimes. Regardless, I stand behind my comments. The coaches need to light a fire under some butts and that didn't happen today.

If I owned this team I wouldn't stand for any more performances like what I saw today. The motto for the rest of the season needs to be "no more excuses." This losing attitude has to go.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    :rolleyes:

how is life as a drop kick?

Well since we are on the subject, quote me when I have said Fisher is the best coach in league history?

And quote me when I have called Manning a homo.

Oh gee, you can't do it and guess what you won't respond to this thread. Real shocker there when confronted you run like a pansy.

Back under the bridge troll.
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Broken record...

I agree with everything you have said. This is a poorly coached team. The jags had some injured players and had lost three games. They were hardly unbeatable and ranked only 20th on offense. Against us they look like a super team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.