Titans @ Cowboys Preseason OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Same here.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

King Titan would never drink the odious bong water.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

bong water is for peasants

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

We have landed the franchise QB of this teams future. If we can just get talent everywhere else we will have a real team.

5. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

I was at the game at this summed it up. At a bar in Arlington telling everyone you're welome. Wow this sucks.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We just holding back, so the Steelers will have no good film to study for the season opener.

It's all tricks by Fisher.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

maybe we need to oilers uniforms back, we did great in the opener.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

How sweet it is to have you on my ignore list.:nana3:

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I am personally developing a hatred for you. I cant remember the last time you posted something positive, all you wanna do is bash and hate and b*tch and moan. Do us all a favor and shut up. Take that garbage to someone else who wants to hear it, or come up with something worth typing to say.

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Not worried about this game. Especially when KVB said that Dallas looked like they opened up their playbook substantially.
    If they want to give more film for opposing teams to study for the RS, by all means let them. I'd much rather lose this in huge fashion, then stomp the Steelers on opening day than vice versa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar