Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Cowboys Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Too bad I only have one high-five to donate...
  2. kstone Rookie

Moolah:
    $795
    Great game. Everybody played hard and I hope the players that got injured are not too bad. I liked how we finally took some shots down field. Even though there record does not show it the Cowboys are a good team with weapons on both sides of the field and that makes winning just a little bit better.
  3. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $630
    Congrats on a huge win when most didn't think it was possible. That was a big one
    2 people high five this.
  4. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    I'm done with Mariani hate I was wrong maybe some people should do the same with Vince cough'Dbc'cough
  5. Mizzo World champion of America

Moolah:
    $0
    Just left the game and got back to my motel. It sure was great talking smack to the Cowgirl fans all day long. Go Titans.
  6. Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

Moolah:
    $0
    I didn't get to see the game because I was at work, but I saw the stats...was VY inaccurate today?

I just noticed he completed less than half his passes.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Dude, there's no way you're a Ravens fan.

You should be hoping we crash and burn. We all wish the worst for the Ravens. :yes: It's only fair.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    He was inaccurate at times... it was more about the patterns being off and he had to throw the ball away plenty of times.

I've never seen Vince go deep more in one game than in this one. What do you know... it worked three times.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,135
    David Buehler isn't your average punter. He runs a 4.5 and can bench more than Rey Maulaga.
  10. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    I thought VY looked pretty good all game, he made a couple of bad throws but he's proving he can pass the ball.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.