Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans could see Tebow in wildcat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 15, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,412
    Tebow aint gonna do jack, most overrated player of all time in any sport
  2. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $730
    Ya, i get that. I enjoy it too. Tebow seems to get more than his fair share and it is usually directed at who he is rather than at how he plays.
  3. terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,561
    No way, I had to watch the guy play for Denver all last year and it was horrible. Of course there were some exciting moments but it wasnt worth it for Denver! I doubt he will be in the league in 3 more years!
    Titan43 high fives this.
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,735
    Huh, I haven't noticed that... directed at his terrible QBing is what I hear the most.

Different circles, I suppose.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $189
    He won't be in the leauge next year ... unless McDaniels gets a HC job
  6. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I hope he does not play any wildcat. Our defense would give him over a hundred yards rushing and a couple of TD's. We need sanchez throwing picks and fumbling and getting sacked to win this game.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $189
    Yeah I haven't noticed it either ... I think most people don't like him because ESPN literally talked about him 24-7 last year, but anyone with half a brain (apparently no one at ESPN) could see that he was a joke of a QB holding back an other wise very good team
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $189
    If anything our D will let him get 100 yards passing, which is even more embarrasing ... thanks Griffin.
  9. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    I just hope Jake doesn't pick up any yards rushing tonight or the clueless ESPN Commentary team will call him "the next Tebow".

I honestly think we beat up Sanchez get out to a big lead and then see Tebow mid-way through the 3rd quarter. Could be interesting.
  10. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I think Tebow would make one hell of a running back maybe even a full back but as far as playing QB and actually passing the football... its a defensive wet dream.
    Titan43 high fives this.