Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans could keep 6 WR's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Jul 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    There is only one reason why I want Walter to make the team...to convert 3rd and long against the cows all day in their house!
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    How bout this one you JUST made
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
    And how is that incorrect? His best season would be a quality #1 on any team. What about that is incorrect?
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Because he did it as a No.2

2011 for Nate was a fluke, he's not a 1000-yard receiver.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
    Damn, this aint complicated.

1000 yards in a season is #1 WR production. Nate's best season was #1 WR production on any team.

Over the last 4 years, Nate's production is quality expectation for a #2 WR. That is what he is.

Notice how I didn't say Nate was a #1 WR? Comprehend how I never said that in any post?

I don't know how else to word this or what the argument is over. Find a post where I am saying Nate is a #1 WR and I'll transfer some moolah.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    There, you did it again, you said and I quote; "Nate is a #1 WR and I'll transfer some moolah"

You should start every post regarding Nate with the following - Nate is a No.2 WR end of story
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89

don't ask don't tell IMO
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
    What???
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    You're really hung up on one pretty good season. I think you're taking the stats a little too seriously. He's a good player but I would never make a comparison or even hinting of him being a #1 WR. Everyone has literally been in a loop over this the past couple of day, more threads to move onto. I hope he has another 2011 season in him.