Titans coordinator talks up Jake Locker: “He’s worked his butt off”

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Okay. Fine. I'll give you that, now you give me this. VY's first start in almost 2 years and he beat the NYG who went on to win the superbowl on a 4th quarter game winning drive that lasted 10 minutes.......

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

You make excuses for VY, CJ and Britt ALL the time.

So... don't give me that crap when when it opposes your argument.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

Apparently that was fishers decision.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Complain about a player that is no longer here.

Complain about a coach who is no longer here.

VY belongs on a leash wearing a bicycle helmet and a muzzle.

His retarded ass is probably sitting in front of a TV somewhere watching Dora the Explorer and eating cheese toast.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont blame him tho, how can you trust a 23 year old QB who fights you tooth and nail... You can't.

Ill always resent all those guys a little for how that all went down.

Collins to his credit was always a professional while here, he just freaking sucked.

6. TitansWillWin2

Collins was able to handle it by getting lit everyday after practice or a game.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Probably was the one who took this picture

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're referring to two different seasons. In 2009 he was 8-2 with a passer rating of 82. In 2010 he was 4-4 (or 4-5, can't remember) with a passer rating of 98.

Jake Locker was near a 100 passer rating through his first four starts last year before getting hurt, so if you're gonna d*ck ride VY and hate on Locker, at least make some ****ing sense.

I (along with every reasonable human being on this planet aka not you) complained about VY because he was a baby, diva, b*tch, sub-100 IQ idiot who didn't give a sh*t. His work ethic sucked. His attitude sucked. He was incapable of learning because he was pretty real dumb.

This guy hasn't been on our team for over three years, yet you still slob his knob in every which way possible.

He's no longer a Titan. I don't talk about him anymore... Unless clowns like you make continuously stupid claims about how great VY was without actually proving your point or disproving the fact that he sucked.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Giants didn't make the playoffs that year. That was 2006, not 2007. They would've bent us over in 2007.

You seriously are clueless, man.

It's fun being able to destroy you with such ease though.

10. TitansWillWin2

In 2010 he was 5-2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar