Titans Considering Options in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind him at all, he was pretty good with Oakland in 05, but he is coming off of injury from last season, definately worth a look to back up LenBuddha

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I love Lamont Jordan, bc he wants to win, ive watched a cpl oakland games, when he doesnt do what he needs to do, he loses it, he cant stand losing, which makes me wonder why hes still in Oakland, but regardless, a great pickup if the titans get him

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Guys, Lamont Jordan wants to start, and be paid serious coin.

If you think we wouldn't spend for TH to come back, what makes you think that Jordan will cost LESS.

Lendale White was drafted to be the starter, he's going to go into 2007 with the words "#1 RB" tattoo'd on his back.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I doubt we'll land any FA's. The FA's are looking at how we're treating our players, especially after the Henry cut. I mean the guy gives our running game a big boost and we thank him by cutting him. Lets face it...Reinfeldt is hardheaded and doesn't seem very good at negotiating. However, in regards to the Wade/bennett thing, Wade is not worth half of what Bennett got. I think the Rams overpaid for Bennett and Wade has not had the production to warrant half of what Bennett got. Sorry my fellow Titans fans, but this off-season seems pretty bleak. For a team who has so much money, we're penny pinching and doesn't do us any good when other teams who have somewhat less than us and our attracting players left and right. We might not even have a chance at Kevin Carter and that's sad.

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

let's do nothing in free agency and trade up to get Calvin. i'd be happy with that.

6. LT21Titans27

:wack: :eh?: :crazy: :spit:

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

ok ok we'll make 1 or 2 moves in free agency.

8. LT21Titans27

Lance Briggs just came out demanding a trade, he and Jones are on the block, Lavar is out there, Tko and Willis on teh block, we could make a trade and kill 2 birds with one stone, our MLB and Rb spots are filled with a trade

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

according to bongo Seattle are trying to trade him, or else they may release him.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Briggs is demanding a trade because he wants to be paid more than the cap figure, he's a great player and I wouldn't mind having him, just keep in mind he's going to come with a huge price tag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar