Titans Competition in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 17, 2016.

?
  1. DE

12.2%
  2. DT/NT

15.9%
  3. OLB

9.8%
  4. ILB

12.2%
  5. CB

80.5%
  6. S

65.9%
  7. OT

87.8%
  8. G

29.3%
  9. C

58.5%
  10. WR

36.6%
  11. RB

46.3%
  12. QB2

6.1%
  13. KR/PR

7.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I don't think McCourty has the range his brother does.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Center.

Remember our line during Mawae and after Mawae. Hopefully the same efffect. Someone else calling protections will also help Mariota.

RT

Fix the line, we all know this.

DB.

While fixing the oline could completely change the offense, we gave up big plays at the end of the game on more than one occasion.

DL.

Better pass rush = better secondary

Two year project. Everythings not getting fixed this off season but I really want this line to be worth a damn again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Ya, but that's a plus all by itself.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

We could definitely use some FA help at the HC position too. Just sayin

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

A position not many are discussing is TE. On the surface it looks great, but what happens if DW goes down. mar iota is best throwing to middle of field and Mularkey offense is base. TEs are very important. This years TE class sucks. Im not saying we draft one high this year, but its certainly not a group we couldn't use some youth in.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Jason McCourty is 6'0 190
    Devin McCourty is 5'10 195

If anything Jason Mccourty has the better ideal size for FS. Just would need to put on a lil more weight.

7. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

That's why they need to grab Hunter Henry if they get the chance. Robinson went after Gronk in NE and ASJ in Tampa, so it wouldn't surprise me if he went after Henry if he's still there in the 2nd, or if he trades down in the 1st.
    HH and DW would give Marcus a pair of TEs he could rely on instead of just one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Not sure abuot grabbing a TE that early with the other needs we have, but I don't mind getting an elite TE some way or another since the WR's we're drafting aren't panning out.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The only thing I dont like about McCourty besides how far off the line he plays is that he's not a ball hawk.

10. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

In some ways HH fits multiple roles as far as what MM and Robinson say they want to do.
    He'd be a weapon for Marcus.
    He's a good second-level run blocker. He's been thwarting SEC LBers for 3 years.
    He could add protection with his blocking at the line.

If Robinson comes away with a RT in FA, I can easily see him pursuing Henry in the 2nd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar