Titans Competition in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 17, 2016.

?
  1. DE

12.2%
  2. DT/NT

15.9%
  3. OLB

9.8%
  4. ILB

12.2%
  5. CB

80.5%
  6. S

65.9%
  7. OT

87.8%
  8. G

29.3%
  9. C

58.5%
  10. WR

36.6%
  11. RB

46.3%
  12. QB2

6.1%
  13. KR/PR

7.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To get a better sense of who we can realistically expect to get in free agency, I thought it might be worth learning what other teams are in need of .

Some positions are very thin this year and quite frankly there are better places for FA's to take their services than Tennessee this year.. So heres what I came up with...

In no order, we need help at; CB, ILB, OT, C, RB, WR

Teams in need of those same positions:

CB - DAL, JAX, BAL, MIA, TB, NO, OAK, DET, IND, WAS, PIT, SEA, AZ, NE
    ILB - CLE, SF, MIA, OAK, DET, ATL, GB
    OT - BAL, SF, SD, MIA, CHI, PHI, OAK, DET, IND, BUF, NYJ, MIN, GB, KC, CAR, NE, DEN
    C - JAX, LA, WAS, CIN
    RB - DAL, HOU, CAR, NE
    WR - CLE, DET, SF, LA, BUF, WAS,NYG, MIN SEA, NE, KC, SD, BAL

Just some info to chew on so we all know what we're dealing with next month...

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

you forgot Safety... we did just cut whiffen

3. JCBRAVE

I think McCourty should make the move to FS, he already lines up so far off the line its as if he is a FS already, and he's a great open field tackler, he's made for the job.

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It's pretty much everything.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

we do need a lot of attention but you can whittle it down to 6 spots really. At least I think you could...

6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

C, G, OT and S. Obviously we need OL help then letting Griffin go makes a need.

If I had more picks I would also add WR, CB.

We could also upgrade the DE and NT/DT but we're sufficient in those areas for now. Will need to look in this area within 1-2 years.

7. JCBRAVE

there was a need at S with Griffin still on the team, lets not act like we made another problem for ourselves by cutting that scrub ..

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Of course it's been a need and obvious as us Titans fans. People like ESPN and NFL think there's a need now. Releasing Griffin also shows to all 31 teams we're looking to upgrade that position.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Safety, CB, secondary in general needs an overhaul. ILB is the next biggest need on Defense.

Offense we need O line like always, basically any guy that can play could make the team regardless of position at this point. Then RB/WR. Both almost equally needed.

I'd say we can get by with a rag tag group of RBs but that's starting to really get old. Sankey is a lame bust. Andrews is molasses, Cobb didn't achieve jack diddly.

WR, hope in DGB, Mediocre slot guy in wright, bust in Hunter. Another guy opposite DGB would do Yoda well.

10. kenny

kenny Starter

Who do you see as a NT?? Last year Woods & Hill played the position; but both are FA. Blackson maybe?? IDK......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar