Titans @ Colts OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

he probably feels he gives us the best chance to win. he is horrible. finny shut down wayne and harper let a rookie screw him all game

2. titantigerfan

titantigerfan Camp Fodder

I was really hoping Hood would start.

3. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

That is an excellet question and I wonder the same thing

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

were not out, alot of teams loss so were basically in the same position we were in yesterday. just now we have 4 games.

5. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I agree. Lets be proud of the team. The Colts are just better than us especially with the offense/defense mismatch. Nevertheless, we had some chances.

There were about 6 big mistakes. Nate's drop, Hall's fumble, VY's int, the holding call at the 1 yd line, Tony Brown's penalty and VY's bad throw on 4th down that was a mile over his head.

Coaching was week too. Bad call on the fade route to Britt on 4th down along with really boring, predictable play calling. Also, the defense should have bbenm more aggressive in my opinion. Peyton was way too comfortable most of the time.

It wasn't Vince's best day but he wasn't horrible. Just a couple WTF throws from Vince. He needs to work on the fade route as he missed about 4 today but that is okay, he can work on it.

Nate's drop was the biggest mistake sa it kind of set the tone for things. Then the penalty and you have 10 points we spotted them. Can't do that against the Colt's....

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

For those asking about Hood:

Fisher says a starter can't lose his job due to poor play.

7. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

So, two 1st and goals with no points is huge as well as two turnovers.

Normally we take the FG and keep on going but with how Manning was cutting up the defense Fisher felt we needed to try for the TD's ( I think it was the right call I just wish we had made one of them). Defense needs to tackle better. YAC catch was a killer today.

I didn't see the holding on the goal line but that penalty was huge.

Vince needs to run a little bit more. I feel that it helps loosen up the coverage.

I knew we most likely wouldn't win this game but man I wanted to win. We had the chances but just didn't do it.

8. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I don't think we have had any defensive takeaways since Harper came back to replace Hood. I would also like to see Jared Cook and Lavelle Hawkins. Cook is just too much of a mismatch for teams. Our TE's played well but Cook can bust some big plays off I think.

9. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

Unless you are Vince Young last year.

10. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

GET THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS OUT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

IT'S TIME TO GO FISHING!!!!!!!!

:flamegun:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar