Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Titans @ Colts Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,287
    Another wasted Sunday afternoon.
  2. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $474
    I was of the thinking up until now that Munch would be back as HC. After this loss, I think he's gone at the end of the season.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $473
    I think that this is the day that Munchak lost his job...I do not put the decision to punt on him though. Nearly 3 minutes left, all timeouts remaining + 2 minute warning, defense needed to step up IMO.

However, 0-5 in the division will be unacceptable even to Bud I think. I just hope that we somehow find a way to hold on to Tom Moore through what will be coming up after the season.
  3. Tank Guest

This loss squarely lands on locker fully. No excuses.
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,474
    Woohoo! We are the worst team in the AFC South!

Potentially the worst team in the AFC!

POTENTIALLY the worst team in the NFL!

We rule.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Jesus we suck ass.

we just gave them the damn game, I didn't see any effort from anyone in the second half truly pathetic
  6. davidc502 Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $3,371
    Nope... He will be back.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $8,999
    Not squarely, we called some bad plays but this loss leans more towards him than anyone else.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,676
    I don't know why you guys get so upset about this. I became indifferent early this season. For the first time in 14 years I didn't even know who we were playing today until I turned the game on. I can't remember the last time I went on to the Tennessean website or read the AFC South blog on ESPN.

If my girlfriend wasn't working today I probably wouldn't have even watched the game.
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,487
    yea this is straight ridiculous...i think that loss sealed munchfaces fate. btw did any one else see at half time when it was 20 to 3 they showed the titans colts highlights on a different halftime show recapping the day and the one highlight they show is luck handin off to ballard...seriously!?!?!?!\