Titans/Colts game on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

The Titans/Colts game from week 8 is on the NFL Network at 5:30 est.
    Just thought i'd give everyone a heads up that wanted to watch it. I love watching us beat down the Colts.

:coltssuk:

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

It sucks their taking NFL network away from comcast so when preseason comes I wont be able to watch all the games, and I don't know whats going to happen to thursday night games.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I really enjoyed that game this season

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

It's not gone yet -- they're still negotiating -- but NFL Network is on other providers. DirecTV offers the best package for me, so I'm set to switch if Comcast pulls the plug.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Are NFL network games broadcast on the Sunday Ticket concurrently or at all??

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have Sunday Ticket. It's orgasmic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Sunday Ticket is where its at, no doubt. Or just going to your local Buffalo Wild Wings and watching whatever game may be airing at that point in time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar