Titans claim Jets TE Jace Amaro

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's very likely he's just not any good. He was a huge disappointment his rookie year and not getting any experience in his second season didn't help.

That's why I think the Titans will go with a TE in this draft and don't be surprised if it isn't fairly early if they don't find a free agent.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

**** that we're going to take a DE in the third round and convert him into a TE

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He is also apparently bad on special teams. A TE pretty much has to be good at special teams unless they are a really good TE.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

If we go two TE sets do we really need to find a #1 WR. I can't remember, did Moss exist on the Pats with Gronk and Hernandez?

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Moss is a huge reason why Brady broke the passing record that year... almost broke it? Can't remember...

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

That's good and all, I'm not trying to cross reference our draft goals with needs. If we go two pass catching TEs and run that type of offense I feel like we don't need a #wr (yet!) this draft. Let's focus on Defense.

7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Moss played before. I can't imagine what that would have been like having all 3 on the field at once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar