Titans Claim former Colts TE Hartsock

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Wow, what happended to him? I remember they had high hopes for him? Injury I think?

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Claim TE

SUMMARY: The Titans have claimed TE Ben Hartsock and will sign him if he passes a physical. Hartsock, in his third NFL season, was placed on injured reserve-minor by the Colts earlier this season. He was taken in the third round (68th pick overall) of the 2004 NFL draft from Ohio State University where he was a three-time Academic All-Big 10 Conference honoree. The 6-4, 263 pounder has 4.84 40 speed. Scouting reports says Hartsock has the ability to extend and make tough catches and is very good at blocking on the move.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

woohoo for the ohio state guys!

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Ben Troupe better get on the grind or maybe he'll demand a trade.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Could this be the new wycheck in disguise? maybe not, but like elf said - Ben better get it together. I like Troupe alot and was happy when we got him. When he went wild in that Raiders game in '04, I was even more happier. Hopefully, the staff doesn't give up on him too soon.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think Kinney needs to be more worried than Troupe or Scaife.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Wow, picking a guy off the street now is a threat to our TEs?
    Brilliant. This is more of a move to replace Kinney on the roster now that he is officially on IR. Nothing more. We need three TEs incase one gets nicked and it is nice to have three for short yardage situations anyway.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

And now we have four?

Troupe, Scaife, Cramer and Hartsock (Hard suck, ah hahahahahaha...).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar