Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

still they have a dangerous punt returner and in general punt returns are always a scare because almost anything can happen

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Too be honest, McCluster isn't that great of a returner. He caught a lucky break when the Giants punter, punted it straight up the middle and overkicked the coverage.

3. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

It is quite funny that every game we played so far, new fans from the opposing team sign up to the forum and chat with us. No one ever agrees with anything when you argue with another fan of a different team. That is why I don't bother with other team's forums...

For the chief fan, as much as your defense has looked great for the first 4 weeks. I don't expect them to be as great when facing an offense like the Broncos. Surprised team though, they have done their job in the first 4 games. It is also funny that all undefeated teams have all the easiest schedules to this point.

4. Titanfan12

Titanfan12 Practice Squad

Chiefs have a good D and there much like us, but there underestimateing us.
    Claiming the nfc east to have great offenses is crazy....I mean they may have some good players, but without winning games or putting up high offensive number I dont consider that amazing offense. We have played Schaub, Rivers, Roethilsburger and geno. out of all of these 4 guys 3 are playoff qbs and highly talented quarter backs, who knows what it takes to get the job done. Our defense has flustered them and made them look terrible. The only one with decent stats was schaub and mainly because of Grays idiotic prevent defense............ other than the prevent d we held schaub down like he was a rookie, then Grays ******* took over the 4th and OT

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Trying to come up with negative stuff about Kansas City.

They have Google Fiber which is such a massive win.

Sounds boring, a lot of meth.

Tornados and whatever.

Jamal Charles is a :cj: rip off, posers

Missouri sucks I know that.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 - Chefs 0

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

High prostitution rate in Kansas City.

9. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

A lot of transsexuals and prostitutes hang out in their "Power and Light" district, which was created to bring in more tourist to downtown KC.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we had to rank attractiveness of a team's fans, Chiefs would come in last. Good lord they make me regret having HD whenever they're televised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar