Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Bring on the CHEFS!

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Chiefs are the most overated team in AFC. If Andy Ried isnt their HC no one really notices. Their strength of victory and schedule are the lowest of all teams in AFC.... .188 im not impressed yet. Lets see how they handle the Titans Defense on Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Going to be pretty interesting in my house this weekend. I'm the only one in my family that was born and raised in Tennessee, both of my parents are from Kansas City.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I know what that is like, went through sh** last weekend. my gf is a jets fan and I hate it. It was not a good sunday dinner at the house for either of us, more like a silent dinner. she was upset the jets lost, and i was super pissed about locker being knocked out.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

anyone know the links to their message boards? I feel like trolling.

6. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

This is the only year I actually care. Chiefs really haven't been good since the Joe Montana/Derrick Thomas days. I've never disliked the Chiefs, but obviously I want the Titans to win this game.

7. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

8. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Common refrain from Titan's opposing fans: Shut down CJ and make Jake Locker/Ryan Fitzpatrick beat you. It never fails. That first poster in the link you provided is downright delusional. He Thinks the Titans don't have a good pass rush and that our defense has not been tested by good offenses. Fans can be so funny sometimes.

I really love this one.

"That's not to say the Titans' defense is horrible. But it's not like they were playing elite offenses like those in the NFC East, either."

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Don't forget the "D"!

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar