Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Alex Smith is a game manager, will never be a true leader and lead a team to the superbowl. Reality is the chiefs won't win the division and if they do make the playoffs, they get bounced right out.

2. Hootie 2.0

Hootie 2.0 Camp Fodder

True....BUT he's still better than ANYTHING we have. Our QB's are turds that need flushed.

3. Astrophysics

Astrophysics Special Teams Standout

this made me laugh incredibly hard

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am confused...are you a Titans fan or what?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Astrophysics

Astrophysics Special Teams Standout

I think he's just hammered drunk.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

have you watched any of the titans games this year?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

first - this game, and the chef fans in particular, remind me of 1999 when the Lambs rolled into Nashville with their 6-0 record. They drug their newly arrogant 'fanz' with them. McMVP promptly put 21 on them early. Of course fishface was not gonna tolerate a blow out win. Not when he could just unplug the O punt and play D. Titans won, but they could have pounded the Lambs like the first Old Milwaukee of the night.

second - Titans QB situation is the best it has been since ODonnell was riding the pine for McMVP. RF will do fine the next 3 weeks and a spry and eager too prove Locker will return after the bye.

third - Chefs suck

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

:hugelaugh: :hugelaugh::hugelaugh::hugelaugh:

9. TitanicsFan

TitanicsFan Camp Fodder

Sigh. Our season died as soon as Locker went down.

I just hope they keep playing hard. The Chiefs have a way of rolling in the 4th quarter. We have to put them away before then if we want to win.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

first, our season didn't die when locker went down, we are 3-1. He is only going to miss 3 games IMO, he wants to win and he will be back behind center after our bye week. Have you looked at our schedule? These three games are the toughest stretch of games we have all season and if we survive this we can really make a run at the playoffs after the bye. This team will not QUIT and neither should any of the fans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar