Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Yep...hindsight is 20/20, but, as I said earlier, I do not know why we would carry him all season just to cut him in favor of Hawkins....made no sense to me then, makes no sense to me now.

That said, this is over a #3-4 receiver, so it is not something that I am overly concerned about.
  1. HoustonTitan Special Teams Standout

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $289
    yes, i would make no sense for us to carry him through his rehab season and drop him when he's healthy...
  2. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,750
    on a separate note, i'm very worried about my team right now.

the fact that arizona is hanging with the pats worries me.....

i'm not watching the game, so other than the scoreline i dont know much, but they are tied halfway through the 1st.

after seeing the pats' line dominate us, combined with how weak the cardinal line is, i thought this game would be a blowout - i wanted it or even needed it to be, if not for anything, just to help swallow the loss from last week.
  3. JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $635
    Standing outside of Qualcomm stadium as we speak! GO TITANS!!!
    TitanJeff and titansfan89 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Arizona is making there way back to earth in that game (Kolb just fumbled back to the Pats), but I agree with your concern. I am also not real confident about this game. Like TJ said in the opening comment, we have not beat SD in forever, and we always seem to play bad on the west coast (from what I remember anyway).

Rooting for us...but holding my breath at the same time.
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742
    Texans run and screen game is gashing the Tarp Kitties. Looks like our defense out there.
  5. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Gabbert is awful, good lord

-10 passing yards, LOL
  6. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742
    He ran all into that guy in the endzone and didn't realize it was a opposing player lol. Justin Blackmon is looking like crap too.
  7. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    Meanwhile the Cards have held the Patriots to 6 points in the first half. Pathetic.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    LOL.....Crybaby Hillis fumbles on the 1 yard line....smart pickup by the Chiefs there.