Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yep...hindsight is 20/20, but, as I said earlier, I do not know why we would carry him all season just to cut him in favor of Hawkins....made no sense to me then, makes no sense to me now.

That said, this is over a #3-4 receiver, so it is not something that I am overly concerned about.

2. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Starter

yes, i would make no sense for us to carry him through his rehab season and drop him when he's healthy...

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

on a separate note, i'm very worried about my team right now.

the fact that arizona is hanging with the pats worries me.....

i'm not watching the game, so other than the scoreline i dont know much, but they are tied halfway through the 1st.

after seeing the pats' line dominate us, combined with how weak the cardinal line is, i thought this game would be a blowout - i wanted it or even needed it to be, if not for anything, just to help swallow the loss from last week.

4. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

Standing outside of Qualcomm stadium as we speak! GO TITANS!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. CheeseheadTitan

Arizona is making there way back to earth in that game (Kolb just fumbled back to the Pats), but I agree with your concern. I am also not real confident about this game. Like TJ said in the opening comment, we have not beat SD in forever, and we always seem to play bad on the west coast (from what I remember anyway).

Rooting for us...but holding my breath at the same time.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Texans run and screen game is gashing the Tarp Kitties. Looks like our defense out there.

7. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Gabbert is awful, good lord

-10 passing yards, LOL

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He ran all into that guy in the endzone and didn't realize it was a opposing player lol. Justin Blackmon is looking like crap too.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Meanwhile the Cards have held the Patriots to 6 points in the first half. Pathetic.

10. CheeseheadTitan

LOL.....Crybaby Hillis fumbles on the 1 yard line....smart pickup by the Chiefs there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar