Titans @ Chargers AFC Wild Card Playoffs Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Good luck today, guys. Enjoy the game. Can't say I'm rooting for the Titans because I prefer not to have to play the Jags next week (I'd rather play them the following week in the Dome :)) ), but hopefully it'll be a well-played, entertaining game with no injuries.

3. mcnair99

mcnair99 Guest

Benji Olson is now also out and guessing Mawae will be as well. Not exactly good news given the SD pass rushing LB's.

OL will then be Amano, Bell, Roos, Steweart and Loper or Harris?

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks man

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sometimes when the young guys have to step up it's a good thing.Remember,that's how we got rid of Piller.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Anyone thinking, assuming that Vince starts, Tennessee goes to the air early to try it out? I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of 8 in the box type of defense. I just think the Chargers coaches must be thinking Chow is going to run it all the time. Maybe if Chow dressed up his own stuff. Had a line shift or something that is completely otherwise useless. Just some "wack dog" to throw in there as part of the cadence. I'd like to see Chow capitalize on his own predictability. Everyone expects to see 6 out of 10 of the Titan's first offensive plays from scrimmage to be run. Some might say 7 out of 10. I'm not saying that Chow really needs to stretch the field, because he doesn't, not with our wr's anyways... I just would like to see some intermediate down field passing when it's pretty obvious the defense is expecting a run. Is that too much to ask?

Ask yourself this. When have you ever heard Chris Berman say, "tricky, tricky, Norm Chow?". The answer is never because Norm isn't exactly wowing us in the stands. Over and over "predictability" seems to be the theme. I see the word predictable posted over and over in one form or another all the time on the boards. I hope Norm "does the opposite".

Hey, It worked for George Costanza!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjXUgxR4Z10&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjXUgxR4Z10&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I can see us starting spread out, Vince shutgun no huddle for the first serie, then go back to "normal", then spread out no huddle again.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Whats the new on LenDale, I heard he actually might not play

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hey. I like that. Maybe they should run that "desperation package" they have had so much success with. This 3-5 runs before a pass or two is tired.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar