Titans Chances for the Playoffs? 19.2%

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Without Haynesworth more like -000.01% chance to win!!!:grrhee:

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Unless VY takes it upon himself and win the game like he did against the cows!!!!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I too think Cincinnati actually has a better running game than the Browns. While Lewis has been pretty good of late, he's spotty. The Bengals have two guys who are really good backs. So they should be able to handle inclement weather. The Browns proved last week that the elements were not favorable to their style or their qb. They only scored two FG's. The Bengals are playing well as of late, they only need to pick it up a little.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

So true..
    Its amazing the effect one player has on the entire defense.

Point made: Sign Haynesworth, and if we're worryed about his performance and whether he'll give us the same resuts now that he has secured the fat check, we can always tag him which should guarantee another contract year performance.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

What if Browns loses to Bengals and wins against SF and we win both our matches. Then both teams will be 10-6 and 7-5 in the conference. What's the tiebreaker then and who gets the spot?

6. DJB

DJB Starter

I believe the Titans would be in the playoffs in that situation based off strength of victory better than the Browns

7. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

I believe this is correct. Indirect effect of playing the AFC South.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am one who is worried about his performance after he gets the big payday. Franchising him may not be a bad option here. Otherwise, I see him moving on (and disappearing for a couple of years) to greener pastures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar