Titans Caravan......hey Bi-Polar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Titans Caravan headed to Chattanooga on May 10, 6:45-8pm at Truck N Trailers, 4591 North Access Road. You should be so lucky as to live in Chattanooga where the Caravan accually stops. I live in Nashville where the closest Caravan stop is Smyrna or Whitehouse. I'm wondering the genuis behind this schedule? Those whom live in Nashville that want to visit the Caravan must travel outside Nashville to do so. Am I missing something?

2. Where is the list of the caravan stops?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. Nine

Nine Starter

Hey, they're in Chattanooga the next morning, too, which means they'll probably be spending the night. Hopefully this means one player will be leaving the caravan while the other one is joining...and the Chattanooga stop will be the transition point where both players are in attendance. :thumb: (That's exactly what happened a couple years ago...we got Drew Bennett and Chris Brown together.)

Hey Bipolar.... maybe you and I need to be gracious hosts....take 'em out on the town, show these boys a good time. :lol:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

This girl that my wife is in school with has a room mate that dances down at Diamonds and Lace.:winker:

btw, the piture of the dam was taken from north access rd. There is an 150 year old RR only brige and it's huge. When you turn on N.Access from 153, either coming from the Northgate area(right turn) or I-75(left turn)proceeed through traffic light intersection and follow N.Access until you go under the RR bridge. TT USA is on the right shorty after you cross under the RR bridge.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Click here

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Just for you dude

Just wanted to let you know about it. Wasn't sure if Chattanooga lists these things in their newspapers. I might travel OUTSIDE of Nashville and try to attend one of them.
    By the way, there are 2 stops in Chattanooga, but one of them is at a school and is closed to outsiders.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

fitantitan - what is Ben-Gay?

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ben gay?

A former defensive lineman for the lions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar