Titans Can Afford Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Put in the new deal that he must only drive a Yugo for the length of the contract. ;)

It's pretty common for players with any risk to have various clauses written into their contract. I imagine that the Titans will also add in some significant bonuses for meeting various goals (total snaps, Pro Bowl appearances, etc.).

2. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

Well I also met him like a year and a half ago at this hotel I used to work for, me and him came to a mutual agreement that a girl that walked by us hot an amazing ***. I was moving some tables when I stoped to let her pass me, and as she passed me turned my head to the left and seen BIG Al. He said he would hit it, and I said with an *** like that who wouldn't haha

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No it don't. Speed it self don't kill people, careless driving (no matter at what speed) and talentless drivers do.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Getting this back on topic...

When a player is drafted in the first round, what is the hope of the team who drafts him?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If your the Patriots you manufacture high draft selections when the rookie contract is up and don't give in to ridiculous fa deals.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Funny thing is, that system/mentality works pretty damn well for them.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar