Titans @ Bucs Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I doubt lendale rushes for 100 yards in any game at all this season. He is to slow he is more than a short& goal running back..Why they took C. Brown ouf of the game??????? Our passing game like always sucks!!! No way we can go anywhere with out a running game or a passing game, teams already know we are going to run cause our passing game sucks.. I say here goes the season again lenwhale is too freaking slow and all he wants to do is pound it down the middle guess what it ain't going to happen, specially when they stack the line waiting for him to run....

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

You got my blessing on that cause, if we don't get a RB we ain't going nowhere!!!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Good lord, calm down. Yes, we had a bad game today, but it wasn't nearly as bad as some are making it out to be. We should have been able to pull this one together and win it, but we didn't. We have some problems. A lot of people said from the beginning that we shouldn't be dreaming of a 1 or 2 seed. This team is going to have to work HARD to get a wild card, if that. It's certainly still wide open, but we shouldn't expect it to be locked up any time soon.

4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

LenDale White

Thanks to the Colts having a bye week, I actually got to see the game on TV. I was able to see what some of you have been talking about in reference to LenDale’s lack of speed. He needs to lose 20 lbs or so he can hit the hole before it closes. His power is awesome. He seems to carry guys 2-3 yards. However he need to start carrying defenders after the 4-5 yard game and not from the line of scrimmage. He just seems awful slow getting his run started.

In other game notes, Harper is getting burned. If and when we get Pacman back, Harper may become “depth”. Collins filled in nicely and even gave the passing game a spark. Hopefully that spark will carry over to Vince when he returns.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree that White needs to drop some weight to pick up some speed, but he is a North/South runner, not East/West. I've seen White running parallel with the line of scrimmage too much, this makes it easier for him to be tackled because he has to slow down so much to turn his body back up field. Let Brown run the stretch plays and just let LenDale run straight at the line.

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I don't really want to stick up for Chubdale but you got to remember Ahmard got put out the game pretty early and thats gotta hurt are running game considering he is a pretty good fullback.could of been the differance between 3yd gains and 4yd gains.I don't think Cramers on his level.

7. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

The call that hurt us the most was VYs decision to throw that terrible pass to Roydell at the end of the half. It took away a potential (very likely) score and any momentum we would have had coming out at the half. Forget that it should have been overturned, it was a terrible call on VYs part.

8. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

Fisher said in a pregame interview that he does not believe in calling time-out just as the kick goes off...The logic is that one of these kickers are going to miss the kick, the coach calls time-out, gives the opposing team a 2nd chance, kicker makes kick #2, and the coach is now the goat.

Sounds reasonable to me. If your team hasn't won the game up to that point, you probably don't deserve to win it then...

9. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I can't take it anymore good bye cruel world!!:boom:

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The D suffered from one of the same problems it always has under Schwartz, as soon as we go prevent, holes the size of Texas appear in our coverage and we don't get any pressure on the QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar