Titans @ Browns Preseason OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TennesseeTitans

TennesseeTitans Starter

Greetings, everyone! ;) Our Titans will try to be 3-1 in their 2009 preseason travel north to play Braylon Edwards and the Cleveland Browns tonight, Kickoff from from Cleveland Municipal Stadium will be right after 6:30PM Central Standard Time.

WKRN ABC Channel 2will also televise the game tonight in Nashville.

Mike Keith and Frank Wycheck will also announce the game commentary on WKDF 103.3FM in Nashville and the Titans Radio Network.

I wish our Titans to play on the field tonight with no turnovers, penalties, and especially no injuries. Let's hope our Titans win their third game of the 2009 preseason tonight, and GO TITANS!!!!! ;)

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009082954/2009/PRE3/titans@browns

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

man i hate when the games are on wkrn.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Any news about Collins' sore knee? Maybe we can sit him this game and see what Vince can do.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What? Collins better play, i dont want to see another bore fest. with Vy in there Mike will cut back the passing plays, defense will stack CJ and it'll be a 3 and Out over and over.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

where have you seen anything about his knee? much less sit him in the "dress rehersal" game

we've seen what Vince can do. that's why he's the backup.

why are so many people enamored with Vince? (and here comes the VY fans saying "the haters like you are enamored with him too" :moon2:)
    ________
    FORD C4 TRANSMISSION SPECIFICATIONS

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Anyone get a live stream for this, please post it!

7. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

I second that motion

pay out the :grrr::grrr::grrr: for sunday ticket but no preseason games BS. I guess i could watch the rerun of the game at 10 sunday night. Might as well watch the superbowl rerun on monday to see who won.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm going to have Titans Radio on. Let's hope it syncs up pretty good with the TV.

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

ustream dot com is the money place for streaming nfl games. i did it last week for the dallas game

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

WKRN...We Know low Resolution Network

Why does WKRN have these games...Titans should work with Ch 4 or 5 so that maybe there would be at least a chance at an HD broadcast.

Oh well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar