Titans @ Browns Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's the only one with an h? Oh

Aldeburgh
    Bamburgh
    Edinburgh
    Fraserburgh
    Helensburgh
    Jedburgh
    Leverburgh
    Maryburgh
    Musselburgh
    Newburgh
    Osnaburgh
    Roxburgh
    Williamsburgh (Scotland and the United States)
    Kingsburgh (Scotland and South Africa)
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Plattsburgh, New York, United States
    Edinburgh, Indiana, United States
    Edithburgh South Australia
    And as a placename on its own, in the West Germanic countries:
    Burgh, Renfrewshire, Scotland
    Burgh (Netherlands) - a town in the Netherlands in the municipality of Schouwen-Duiveland.
    Burgh, Suffolk, England
    Burgh by Sands, Cumbria, England (pronounced Bruff by Sands)
    Burgh Castle, Norfolk, England
    Burgh le Marsh, Lincolnshire, England
    Burgh on Bain, Lincolnshire, England
    Burgh Island, Devon, England
    Burgh next Aylsham, Norfolk, England
    Burgh St Margaret, Norfolk, England
    Burgh St Peter, Suffolk, England

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

My observations from the game:

- Johnson improved - Not that it is saying much but CJ had a much better game today. He was constantly fighting for extra yards and was averaging 3-4 yards a carry for most of the game. Best part is that he had no drops today which is really important for our offensive drives. Drops kill drives people. They kill them dead. That being said...

- Johnson is not the back you want when you NEED 3-4 yards - Even though he had a decant game (I'd give it a B-) Johnson still got stuffed at the LOS little to much for my liking. In the second half we tried to come out running the ball and we fail. If we were playing a better team then we may of had a bigger issue on our hands. I think that if they want to try to go power running then we should, you know, put in a 200+ lb power back like Harper.

- Ringer blew his chance - After the Ravens game I was lobbying for Ringer to get more touches. He got more touches and fail. He still has good hands so he does have value to the team but I think he needs to start losing carries to Harper (short yardage and goal line mostly). Ringer is still a good option on third and medium if nothing else because he has better hands then Johnson.

- Hawkins is not good - I counted three balls that Hawkins dropped and that is not good. He did make some difficult grabs here and there but if he catches hard balls and drops easy ones how is he any better then Gage? I think Avery pushes him out a week or so after our bye. Definitively expect our WR core to be 1) Washington 2) Cook 3) Avery by week 7-8

- Cook was used at receiver - Cook played great today. Will be watching him vs. Pittsburgh to see if he keeps splitting out wide.

- Stevens has decent hands - He is never going to be a #1 fantasy option but Stevens has a good set of hands. Doubt he is going to score many TD's but if the defense forgets about him then he can make a catch or two. Could be helpful in the redzone/ third and short play action situations.

- Our defense is great - But we need to get them off the field more. Big plays are great but we need to start sustaining drives. Also Babs >>>>> Hope-less

- Munch looks like he could physically beat up any other NFL head coach - Seriously the dude is big and looks like mostly muscle still. I hope I look that good when I'm his age.

- Hasselbeck > KFC + VY combined - That is all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If you had to quantify their level of suck on a numerical table from 1 to infinity, what would it be?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

proving my point.

pissburgH sucks as much as EdithburgH Indiana or
    Burgh next Aylsham, Norfolk, England - lol

[​IMG]

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol I was just being a smartass I hate the steelers as much as you do. :evil:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

where was cook lined up at for the Touchdown?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he was split left IIRC

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

He ran a slant from the what looked like the Z position on the right side of the field.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That made me LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar