Titans @ Browns Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you need to praise or vent on today's game, this is the place for you. If you feel your comments are specific to a topic others might want to comment, feel free to start a new thread.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'll just assume Chris Johnson sucked today.

CJ SUCKS

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hasselbeck and his 3 td's helped us.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I had a dream that CJ broke a big run. seriously

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Hope for a big game from CJ/Ringer/Harper. IDK who does but someone needs to start running

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Chris Hope just posted this (below) on Twitter. I can't help but feel for the guy, but the NFL can be an ugly business for players and Babs should be starting the rest of the season.

"Chris Hope
    Not sure of God's plan for this season in my life, going to remain #faithful. Apologies to the org, my teammates & fans for the rough start."

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Titans are going to face a very angry Pitts team next week. Would love to go up to Steel town and take one away before the bye week

9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

He had 3TD's and only one int

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar