Titans @ Broncos Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

6 hours

I hate waiting

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

The line is Titans +2.5... Take the Titans.. It's a lock!

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

any news on Albert and Harper...

if both play, we win by at least a TD....

if neither plays, I might be afraid to watch....hill is going to do his best Jason David impression tonight...

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

All they say is they are both game time decisions... I think Hayneworth will play. I hope anyway.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

It was overly apparent that we need Haynesworth after last weeks beatdown. I hope they both play but if I had to choose one I would definitely go with Haynesworth. I expect we win either way though. We need this game to stay in the race.

7. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

I agree. We can't afford to fall any further back. I'd hate to say it's a "must-win" game; but it's real close.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

i think big al should sit this week if hes not 90-100%, this is because next week we face the bengals, who cant run, and al would be good to rush the passer next week. and if we loose to the bengals, our being good status will diminish. He should only play if hes almost there, like really really close because we cant have him miss more time and let our defense go down the drain. Plus our safties are exceptionally good and that covers hill up a bit.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

damnit!!! I've been RickRolled !!

how did you mask that link in the other link ?
    genius I tell ya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar