Titans @ Broncos Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Has it ever stopped? :rolleyes:

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ive never been ashamed to be a titans fan but i have to admit it now after this game. it is just preaseason tho.. we will still be 16-0

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

we might not win a game after what I saw.
    at least I can be honest with myself.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I admit I disliked Schwartz before it was cool

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Well I didn't but I'm open to suggestions

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

if we dont win a game this season im gonna go cry under a rock

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Hope you're right.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We've got to get some line play on both sides of the ball. The looks got out-played, committed penalties and none of the rooks or 2nd years have made the jump. The LB play was just OK. Bulluck and Thornton had a couple of good plays and a couple of bone-head penalties. CB's got out-played.

I'm really disappointed but I'm wondering just if this "no game plan" excuse Wychek and Keith are pitching is for real. The difference in how the 1st teams played tonight versus last week is not the same as the difference in the Saints 1st teams.

Schwartz must have pictures of Bud and/or Fish caught in a weak moment. I don't know how he kept his job over the past 3 years. That defensive performance tonight was THE worst I've ever seen by an NFL team.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If we suck this year I hope this is the last year that we do suck. I cant take it anymore

10. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Same crap as last season, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET RID OF THIS GUY !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar