Titans Bring Back Tim Shaw

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Why?

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

You guys do realize that every team needs depth at positions right, it's not a flashy move your all looking for but either way both guys are special team stars and decent depth on the team. We can't just let all our free agents go and draft every position.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because their misery makes me happy?

In reality, I just got tired of the morons talking about, "Hey, maybe they'll start playing Rocky Top at the games?!" and all of the "16 vs 18 threads."

I wasn't looking forward to the "sea of orange" that someone had in their sig flooding the board either. It was going to be like when the Titans drafted VY all over again. People suggesting the Titans change their team colors to orange and white and all sorts of nonsense.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I really don't understand why everyone hates the Vols. Doesnt make sense to me. I doesnt cause me pleasure when FSU loses in something.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Tim Shaw is 3rd in the NFL the last 3 years in Special Team tackles. Just sayin'

Patrick Bailey, not so sure about lol

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hold on.. Did we re-sign Shaw or not? LOL

We Re-signed Bailey a long time ago. Shaw was on the open market.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think anytime you hear more of a ST linebacker more than you have heard of a former starter(McRath) 1mil per year is not so bad.

Bailey and Shaw are good to go. Its not like we are going broke right about now.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That's what I thought too. That's why I posted about Shaw without really reading the tweet.

MORE DRAMA FOR THE TITANS.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I couldn't find anything on re-signing Shaw. I think he was supposed to work out for the Lions today or tomorrow.

As a Penn State fan, Tim Shaw is interesting to me. He played RB, S, LB, and DE for Penn State. He is smart, obviously a hard worker and a team player, and he is a great athlete. He ran a 4.42 @ Penn State and a 4.51 at the combine and had a 37 inch vertical, 25 reps on the bench, 1.59 split, etc. However, he has never really ever gotten a chance to settle into a role and really develop at a regular full time position.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really like having bailey and shaw. Fact is, you have to have guys for kickoff and and other dirty jobs. These 2 guys give you that and arent bad LBs either. They can play defense here and there if need be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar