Titans "Boo-ed" at half time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

if falcons get anywhere near 38 points like the f'ing dolphins, i don't think a less than 100% healthy mariota would be able to make up for that

better to just sit him.. in all likelihood our corners are going to get destroyed all game, no need to risk an RG3 moment

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

one positive is that Atlanta will be able to pound the rock so that will make the pain last a little less than usual

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

julio is going to have a field day with our d backs. I would say 100 yards at minimum.

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

So instead of completing a 3rd & 20 with a pass they will just run a draw and get it. No thanks, throw the bomb and make it quick. Then I can curse the Sh*t out of Griff even if it's not his fault.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

The Titans longest home stand in the last 25 years with a month straight at playing at home, and they have 0 to show for it! It can't get much worse...

Oh wait their top pick is all banged up and out.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Looks like the crowd made a statement today by not showing up. I expect the seats get cooler and cooler as the season progresses and we regress.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

weather was crap combined with the front office selling out the fanbase and the pile of feces the Titans left at Nissan stadium the prior week.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar