Titans blew it...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan4Life, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Losing to the Pats. If we beat them, we would no doubt be playing next week...it just pains me to know we were so close..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what makes you think that? is it that both the pats and chargers scored 40+ on us? we might have beaten the colts in the first round, but i dont see any way we beat the chargers or the pats.

3. We lost to the Pats because they are better than we are...

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I think it would've been really tough for us to beat the Colts in the WC. And the way our D played against San Diego, they would've killed us.

Now wheres all the people that said there was no reason for the Pats to be playing their starters against us??????

The difference between the 3rd and 4th seed does matter, as you guys can see, its the difference between the Pats playing at home or on the road this week.

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

THe pats would have been on the road this week regardless if they had the 3 or 4 seed. The difference is they would have been playing at baltimore instead of SD if they ended up with the 3rd seed.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

why would you say we blew it.

I think we played better than what most gave us credit for this season. We reached the 8-8 mark after starting off with 5 losses. We went on two long win streaks, and i personally considered this season to be a practice season since game 1. For us to have reached .500 on the season is good enough for me. We were told since game 1 that we are rebuilding and no-one including JF and Bud expected us to find a gem in our QB so early in his career.

I on the otherhand think this was a successful season for us, and expect us to reach the playoffs next year..

7. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

True. SHort, Sweet and to the point.:))
    But we should be in the playoffs.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

If we would have won the close Colts or Ravens game, we wouldn't had to worry about the Pats game.

Even if we would have made the playoffs, we would have not gone far because frankly speaking we are not yet a playoff contender in regards to skills. Worst ranked defenses do not win superbowls.

9. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

The colts are the 3 seed and the pats are 4. If the colts would have lost their last game (they barely won) the Pats would have been 3 and hosting this game against the colts at 4.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

If we couldn't beat the Pats at our place, how far do you think we would have gone in the playoffs? We weren't ready for post season play, but we should be next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar