Titans/Bills Prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL. You know Jesse, as much as people criticize you I still find your posts to be important to this boards excitement.

2. tnyou

tnyou Guest

CJ with 350 yards rushing. VY throws 4 INT's.

3. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

The only thing I can predict with these 2 teams would be either a major let down followed by a major comeback or a miracle at the end of the game! :wink2:

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

This is what I was thinking...including 3 rushes over 50 yards...

Time to smash some records.:ha:

5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Well, that was my prediction and I typoed the 18 (I ment 17).

CJ didnt have 250 rushing, but hid did have about 250 total yards and 2 TD's.

Vince had 1 INT and 1 TD passing and about 150 yards.

Hood had a pick 6.

I don't think you can predict a game any closer than that. /wink wink nudge nudge.:greedy:

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

nice call Arcane :ha: especially that final score

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd say my thoughts were pretty right on the money.

Vince was just better than expected with 17-of-25 passes for 210 yards, one touchdown, and one interception, as well as some scrambles.

Chris Johnson rushed 26 times for 132 yards and two touchdowns and added nine receptions for 100 yards. (I had no idea he'd have 9 catches, but did have his total yards very close)

Kenny Britt caught two passes for 55 yard.

Bo Scaife did me wrong, but C.J picked up his slack.

Washington did as thought with two passes for 33 yards and a touchdown.

I like it when I'm right. Score was even close too. C'mon can I get a high five from someone?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar