Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Bills Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 19, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $110
    Grey needs to go and thats the truth,,,do not wanna c him coaching our D unless we play 34 we have the beefy linemen(casey,klug,martin) nice fast speedy LB's and 1 good MLB
  2. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    Dude, be happy with the win. Shaw was playing MLB, and the Bills have one of the best offenses in the NFL. It'll be alright.

Jesus.
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,332
    So... you're saying Grey and Palmer should continue coordinating our team..?

Nope. A win is a win... but that doesn't change the fact that Grey needs to go and the play-calling on our offense is awful, as well.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  4. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,185
    A win is a win. An Indy win makes us 4-4. I just wish that we could win by double digits so I can stop having these mini heart attacks.
    GoT and titansrule00000 high five this.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    D didn't have a good game, but we were pretty banged up going against a really good offense. Heck we saw Afalava and Tim Shaw in the game ... Although the tackling is still inexcusable.
  6. SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $110
    Opp 34 pts a gm,,,,,i want chill
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    Our CBs do nothing to disrupt the WRs. On the last TD Mcourty was on an island and played 5+ yds of the guy....disrupt his route by even a bit on that play and the QB has to at least think of a second read. Our scheme makes it too easy.
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,332
    We managed, yeah... but, as an over-view of the season thus far... our Defense is terrible.
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    The O looked good though. Not sure why you are complaining about Palmer after today. 35 points is pretty good.
  9. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,657
    wtf happened to Britt after the first series? i don't think he even got another catch