Titans @ Bills Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 19, 2012.

1. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

Grey needs to go and thats the truth,,,do not wanna c him coaching our D unless we play 34 we have the beefy linemen(casey,klug,martin) nice fast speedy LB's and 1 good MLB
  2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Dude, be happy with the win. Shaw was playing MLB, and the Bills have one of the best offenses in the NFL. It'll be alright.

Jesus.
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

So... you're saying Grey and Palmer should continue coordinating our team..?

Nope. A win is a win... but that doesn't change the fact that Grey needs to go and the play-calling on our offense is awful, as well.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

A win is a win. An Indy win makes us 4-4. I just wish that we could win by double digits so I can stop having these mini heart attacks.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

D didn't have a good game, but we were pretty banged up going against a really good offense. Heck we saw Afalava and Tim Shaw in the game ... Although the tackling is still inexcusable.
  6. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

Opp 34 pts a gm,,,,,i want chill
  7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Our CBs do nothing to disrupt the WRs. On the last TD Mcourty was on an island and played 5+ yds of the guy....disrupt his route by even a bit on that play and the QB has to at least think of a second read. Our scheme makes it too easy.
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

We managed, yeah... but, as an over-view of the season thus far... our Defense is terrible.
  9. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

The O looked good though. Not sure why you are complaining about Palmer after today. 35 points is pretty good.
  10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

wtf happened to Britt after the first series? i don't think he even got another catch