Titans @ Bengals Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Why noy go for it on the fisrst quarter on 4th and 1, c'mon you don't trust our offense to get a 4th and 1 in the first!! we suck, we suck, we suck! I bet we don't win 1 out of the remaining 5 games because, way to conservative with the play calling,bad defense we and bad everything else we suck!!!!!

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Can we say lets get ready for next year and please lets invest on wide receic=vers and defensive line man!!!!!

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Can we say lets get ready for next year and please lets invest on wide receivers and defensive line man!!!!!

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Playing the way we are playing right now i say it's impossible to beat sd,kc,in hell we couldn't probabaly beat the jets right now!

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'd like the thank the Titans players and coaches for ruining another Sunday....

i don't know why i let myself get so excited before games....there was not 1 ounce of excitement to be had from the titans-cincy game....

please, please, please....improve the offensive skill positions and the defensive line...

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Yep they ruined my sunday!! anyway i had tickets to go see the texans and titans and am not going, for what so we get our *** beat.

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

You know what really sickened me after the game. Not the fact that we got our butts kicked. Thats a no brainer. I didnt get a chance to watch the game but i did see highlights. When i am not busy i sit down and listen to the game on the internet. This week end i only got to watch and listen to the hightlights on NFL.com. What sickened me was when ever i hear a game called by Wycheck and that other guy(sorry i dont know names) they are respectable anouncers and they give credit to the opposing team probably more than they do us. I love listening to them because they are fair announcers. We are a respectable franchise. I love that. Win or loose, we have a great team and coaching staff. If they pull it together "on" the field we wouldnt be bashing them.
    Okay, so what sickened me was, the announcers for the bangals. Watching the highlights, they were being very cocky. They thought they were callign the best team in the world. Every play was soemthign of beauty. i would like to hear them on their calls during the rest of their season. How about when palmer throws 4 ints. Chad Johnson not scoring for about 8 weeks. How about that. How about your defense giving up 250 yards to a mobile QB. I love the titans to death and i know they arnt the best thing in the world. But if we all look at the team we have and what we are trying to do, we have one of the best franchises in the league. It really was disturbing that the bengals finally beat a team and their announcers rubbed it in.
    There is really nothing positive about the loss yesterday. But atleast we arnt sore losers, or cock s.o.b's when we are winning. Our players, coaches, fans, and announcers are all respectable people. If we punch in 3 our of the 5 red zone trips. We are in that game. Also our defenese needs to step up. But i think maybe we are expecting too much from an up and down season last year. If you look at our overall team. Most of the guys wouldnt be starting on really good teams.
    6-5 does anyone realize we could go 11-5. or we could go 6-10. what is highly possible is run at the wild car spot. a 9-7 record. if we play right maybe 10-6
    One thing i have a problem with how Vince is playing, as do most people have problems. mine is....He is changing as a player, QB, person.
    Last year what was vince claiming to do, he was saying "i want to win ball games!"
    This year he is saying, "I want to prove people wrong"
    He needs to go back to his mentallity that hes a winner, and he needs to do everything possible to win. If that is to not take a read and run with the trust in his legs and play making ability then d***it do it!!
    I think he needs to get his mind straight about what kind of player he really is. cuz if he was winning games the way he did last year nobody would question a 2 int game with 200 yards but 2 rushing TDs
    I hate to rely on one guy, but if fat al comes back playign to high intesity i really like the way this team could look. dont forget we were 6-2 playing smash mouth football 4 weeks ago.

8. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

MOVE THIS BUMS AOUT OF NASHVILLE THIS IS Embarrassing I CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE CUT THE WHOLE TEAM LOSE AND START ALL OVER AGAING HELL CUT FISH TOO!!!

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

no, I root for the home team. Just wish we could get another home team.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You know, after re considering your comment, I realized something. Your statement probably rivals some of the most stupid things ever uttered by a human being.

If I were a "bandwagoner" as you inquire...What the hell would I be doing on a Titans chat room?

:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar