Titans @ Bengals Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans: Did not participate in Wednesday practice - DT Albert Haynesworth (hamstring), DE Travis LaBoy (concussion), G Benji Olson (back). Limited participation in Wednesday practice - RB Ahmard Hall (forearm), T David Stewart (ankle).

Cincinnati Bengals: Did not participate in Wednesday practice - T Willie Anderson (knee), WR Glenn Holt (head), WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (back), LB Landon Johnson (back), CB Deltha O'Neal (knee). Limited participation in Wednesday practice - LB Rashad Jeanty (knee), S Herana-Daze Jones (knee), S Marvin White (hip).

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No mention of Harper. Good news.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Looks as though Benji is close to the end. His back just can't seem to heal.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They usually give him Wednesday off anyway. If he can go on Friday, they'll play him.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah I thought they usually did, just seemed like it was acting up more lately especially with him sitting out Monday night. Agreed on Harper though, I still thought Herndon was the better choice for replacing his spot, but obviously the coaches thought not. Hopefully Hall will be back soon too.

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Has Herndon even been on the field yet? Seems like he's disappeared since we signed him.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

We need Haynesworth bad. I'm not one to doubt the team but without him I see our playoff shot slowly slipping away. I never thought the absence of one player could affect a defense that much. Hill didn't help matters last game though.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I thought Haynesworth was 80% last week and was reported as probable for the Bengals.

No big al = no rushing defense and limited pressure on the QB. Its a no brainer.

Fish really needs to throw him in there. I bet Vince is hurting more than Al is.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I remember reading Haynesworth's comment that he will probably be playing andthat his hamstring wasn't tooo bad.

That was the week leading up to Jacksonville.

I don't want to have him come back early and re-aggrevate it worse but I also want to make playoffs.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher wouldn't let Haynesworth play, they said he was 70 - 75%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar