Titans' believe Britt out for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by quagliero, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I had that sinking feeling as soon as he caught the pass. We are all going to miss Kenny's play. He is a joy to watch. We will be waiting for the Big Play receiver’s return.

2. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Kenny Brittle.... I swear this franchise is WR snakebitten... This is a bad blow to an offense that can't run the football.

3. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

We are absolutely cursed at WR.....Britt was the last guy we could lose to injury and we did....Justin Hunter and Kenny Britt....sucks to be a TN WR

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

and tyrone calico. he was supposed to be good, he really didnt prove it but his knee injuries kicked him out of the league as well

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

David Givens, and Kevin Dyson too.

6. munie

munie Starter

and Yancey Thigpen

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I knew it was a knee when I first saw it. My hope was it was only a sprain, but you could tell he tore something. I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

8. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Someone call Carl Pickens!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If I had to choose between Moss and Owens, I would stick with what's on the team.

Hell, maybe we'll finally move Cook to WR.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Y'all quit hanging crepe paper. It did look bad but is there any other report than that "tweet" from LaCanfora? If the staff believe there is multiple ligament damage that is usually because of some findings on physical exam ("drawer" sign). That IS a fairly specific test. Munchak was pretty vague about it in his post game quotes. So I do think we just have to wait to get the MRI results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar