Rumor Titans Believe 4-8 Weeks for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Sep 30, 2013.

1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

In Fitzy's defense, he hadn't thrown a pass in a game since pre season. This week of practice he'll nock some of the rust off.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. DeeT04

DeeT04 Starter

Yea he didn't look to great, but I was watching his press conference and he said he went in the game with the mindset of "just end this game and don't screw up" lol hopefully a week with the first team he will be prepared and look better. But most likely it will take him a couple weeks to get into rhythm. So we will need the running game to improve a lot.
  4. Zappa71

Or Brady...their precious commercial boy.
  5. Zappa71

That means getting Greene back is a priority! :cj: couldn't get anything going Sunday... (sigh)
  6. crypta333

crypta333 Special Teams Standout

I wish everyone would stop with the "cheap shot by Wilkerson" whining. It was a late hit but those are common in just about every game. Get real, this is football. Just sayin... :gaah:
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Yeah we will need Greene especially if our Line cant block any better. I still think Turner is a big problem!
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

This is basically my thought process as well. We can beat definitely beat STL & Jax without Locker. I'm praying we beat KC Sunday as well.

Looks like some of y'all are jumping to conclusions with the IR/return thing. I don't see that as being confirmed anywhere.
  9. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

We definitely need Greene to make it back very soon he will be a huge factor in our run game and help our offense with Fitzpatrick at QB
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I'm still speechless..

I think I will start to come around and warm up to Fitzpatrick by Wednesday.